“Lunch with a couple buddies. Very good.”
Review of Co Do Hue

Co Do Hue
Ranked #497 of 2,531 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Went for lunch with a couple buddies this week. Have been to this style of cuisine restaurant quite a few times but first time here.

We all had a hot and sour soups, and shared sweet and sour pork. All were very good.

Cold Vietnamese coffees were a great treat. Green tea and waters brought quickly.

Service was also quite good.

Easy to recommend. Would go again if in the area and that's what I was looking for something to eat.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

this was our 2nd trip back. Very busy restaurant. I love the vermicelli bowls and fine their 5 meat bowl is excellent. My husband had sour and spicy soup Also very good. Green onion cake nice and puffy. Will return again

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Normally the vermicelli dishes leaves you still a little hungry but here I could barely finish it. We ordered #15 it was delish except the pork patty, I would order without that next time. I love how generous they were on the lettuce. We also had pho dac biet which was very tasty and the chicken mix veggies that were good.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Ate here on Monday, January, 30, 2017. Used the washroom just before leaving and grabbed my jacket from the seat forgetting my sunglasses in the middle of the table. The 2 staff that served us were in the process of cleaning the table while we were preparing to leave. I realized I left them behind and called them about it. I can say without a doubt there is no way possible the glasses were not picked up by thier staff, but they claim nothing was there. Asked for the video and they won't provide it. $20 late lunch cost me $300. Will not return, untrustworthy staff.

1  Thank A V
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Best bun bo hue (spicy soup) in town. Very Consistent. Their grilled chicken spring rolls are good too. Our family is from hue, Vietnam and this is one of the few restaurants in town who serve authentic hue food and are actually from hue city. If you like adventure try the banana leaf tapioca dumplings. Only a handful of restaurants make it in town and the chefs family actually had many viet restaurants come to learn how to make it to serve it.