“Great Pho Soup”

Thanh Tam Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #571 of 2,623 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Very much loved the soup here! Worth the stop for lunch! The spring rolls were not good so I would not order them again. The service is very prompt and courteous.

Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

Best soup iv had in Edmonton by far . Broth is consistent all the time definitely worth checking out if your a PHOnatic :) prices are a little bit high for Vietnamese but I'd say it's well worth it .

Reviewed December 2, 2015 via mobile

Was in the neighbourhood and my friend and I decided to have lunch here. The atmosphere here is warm and inviting with the incense you can smell as you walk in there entrance. They have a very extensive menu that should satisfy the taste buds of any visitor from sizzling platters, stir fries and of course the Pho's and Vermicelli bowls. I rather enjoyed the spicy chicken sate noodle soup along with the fresh vegetable rolls. Courteous and helpful waitress's to assist you through there menu.

1  Thank HolidayKojak
Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

I've been to most Pho joints in Edmonton, I've driven by hundreds of times, it always looked sketchy from the outside but the pho was excellent!

1  Thank PatMcphee
Reviewed December 14, 2014

The food here is very good. We entered to find the restaurant about half full and were seated promptly under a TV and close to the front door. It wasn't bothersome though as the volume wasn't cranked up. The tables by the window were a popular choice as they were all filled up. The restaurant is clean and I like that the tables aren't so close together like at some other places.

I had my usually vermicelli bowl and ordered the beef and spring rolls. The carrots and cucumbers were sliced perfectly as not too thin or thick. They also tasted and looked fresh. The beef came with peanuts on top and it was tender and not chewy. Spring rolls very tasty and they give you enough fish sauce for the big bowl of food.

You pay at the counter and the service is very prompt. We had our drinks refilled throughout the meal too. The washroom was clean and there's soap so that is a good sign.

Definitely a place I would come back to. Great food, service, and atmosphere.

1  Thank LovingSunandSand