“Good food for a decent price”

The Black Bull Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #300 of 2,640 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Here at the Black Bull Kitchen & Bar, we serve up top Alberta beef and Fresh, artisan Pizzas for less than you'd expect. We've been doing it for 40 years now- since 1976. Come in and give us a try, we're sure that you'll be back!
Reviewed June 25, 2017

Perhaps my expectations were too high because the person recommending it said it was a steak place. It is a sports bar that serves steak. Food was good and reasonably priced. Service was very good.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

This place has existed for 21 years, but just changed ownership the past season and added a new menu a couple months ago. Steaks, pizza and burgers are the specialty, but I will tell you the apps were great and the fish and chips are the best we've ever had.
Incredible value for your dollar !!

A pair of young inspiring chefs now run the place and their goal is to create an enlightening culinary experience......mission accomplished !

3  Thank Clint M
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I bought the Groupon for the dinner for two. After having disappointing experiences at other restaurants using Groupons this was a sure TREAT. There were pretty much no exceptions to what we could order and the staff was exceptional. I had a large pizza with all the toppings and my bf had the T-Bone which was EXCEPTIONAL!

I do suggest, however, if you do go for the Groupon, make sure to leave a TIP!

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Food was good but the service was very slow. There were only two staff members working, a waitress and a cook. When a party of 15 arrived, service came to a halt for the rest of us. The waitress was doing her best but clearly couldn't keep up.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Not wowed by the service not wowed by the food it was just OK. If I had a vehicle at the time I don't think I would have come and ate here.