“Great Burger and fries”

The Black Bull Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #305 of 2,661 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Here at the Black Bull Kitchen & Bar, we serve up top Alberta beef and Fresh, artisan Pizzas for less than you'd expect. We've been doing it for 40 years now- since 1976. Come in and give us a try, we're sure that you'll be back!
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I ordered the Black Bull burger and my brother had the classic Italian Burger, both were excellent juicy burgers that are homemade. The fries were also pretty good, home cut for sure. Nothing frozen here.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

We tried this place for lunch after getting a groupon and it did not disappoint. My husband ordered the black bull burger and I had the Hawaiian pulled pork sandwich. I really enjoyed my pulled pork sandwich which was a good portion and quite tasty. The one complaint I would have about it is that it was quite dry. I personally think there should have been more sauce but the overall taste was still very good. The fires were also quite good and definitely freshly cut.

The menu had other interesting options which were tempting like a na’an bred sandwich which I think I’ll try next. The server was friendly and the food came rather quickly. Overall we would definitely go back since the prices are good and the food very tasty. The also seem to have a great breakfast special which would be interesting to try.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Picked up a Groupon. We went for lunch. What great food and service! I had a lunch special that was only $9 for sandwich and soup. So good. Also see their amazing deals on breakfast! $5!!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Our family stopped by for breakfast last Saturday and was amazed at the $5.00 breakfast menu.. The food was great and so were the staff! Definitely will be going there again!

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit. Located in a small strip mall across from the Hilton doubletree or the old mayfield hotel. The restaurant is plain and basic, the menu has a good varied selection. We had a Caesar salad and large pizza. Nice thick crust and very generous toppings. I would rate this as one of the better pizzas I have had in Edmonton. There was one server but she was on top all her customers. Would definitely return and reasonable prices.