“Great service and food, five locations...lots of fun!”
Review of Sherlock Holmes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sherlock Holmes
Cuisines: British
Reviewed September 12, 2015

The British Pub decor comes alive like a real pub in Britain in teh evening, with live music at many of the five locations. Great menu and extensive beer list.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was on a mission to find a hoppy IPA on tap. I had a baby back hops red ipa that was fantastic. My wife had a clockwork orange wheat ale that she enjoyed also. A great place to sit and have a brew while in edmonton.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate here twice today, lunch was good French onion soup but my wife's coffee was awful ( she had a better coffee from Husky on the way home!). We returned for dinner and it was less busy but I think the chef had taken the night off, the food was very bland, no seasoning at all! I had the chicken pot pie and it was bland, if the sauce had wine into it must have been a teaspoon because you couldn't taste it, my wife had the bangers and mash and I don't think I have tasted mash potatoe so bland! To add to this I had Colleens Amber Ale it was horrid and when the server asked me about it, i said i wasn't keen and she said yeah people love it or hate it, but never offered to change it for me! It tasted off to me and was a little cloudy. To add to this the server almost wanted to chase us out the door, offering a desert menu as we were swallowing our last mouthful of dinner, then bringing the bill and then quickly returning with the debit machine! Great shame as we loved going here but after bland food and bad service we won't return
Just to be clear I am talking about the Sherlock Holmes pub in west Edmonton mall on Bourbon street.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Too busy, had to almost fight for a table then waited an age for the table to be cleaned then wait forever to have our order taken then an absolute age to get our food. The food was delicious, but the wait-time was not acceptable. Management should staff accordingly.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We spent $500 in 2 nights here, as we were leaving the second night, the manager basically was kicking me out because of my hat, it was a baseball cap! I guess this place is too high class for me...would never have guessed that by eating there.