“Pretty Standard”

Add it.
Sherlock Holmes
Cuisines: British
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Thankfully it was a quiet and relaxed pub setting. The waitresses seemed a little stretched for tables, however the drinks and food came within a reasonable amount of time. Excellent on tap beer. I had the turkey burger and was quite satisfied! However, two friends had the fish and chips, and the fries were a little light. No complaints overall, I would definitely return!

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend is from England and was in awe the second he walked through the door. They had a Liverpool football game on, the decor was authentic and food was good. The cheese sauce is the best thing on the menu and my boyfriend and I could have eaten it with a spoon. The chips are soooooo incredible. Bangers and mash were great too, needed a bit of salt but other than that it was great. We will 100% be back the next time we are in the city. Highly recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

The service was fantastic. The fish and chips were excellent - the fries appeared to be home made & were tasty! The French onion soup was lacking flavour and was Luke warm when served. The pickle spears were heavily battered. I would go back again.

Reviewed September 12, 2015

The British Pub decor comes alive like a real pub in Britain in teh evening, with live music at many of the five locations. Great menu and extensive beer list.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was on a mission to find a hoppy IPA on tap. I had a baby back hops red ipa that was fantastic. My wife had a clockwork orange wheat ale that she enjoyed also. A great place to sit and have a brew while in edmonton.