“Pretty Standard”

Add it.
Sherlock Holmes
Cuisines: British
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Thankfully it was a quiet and relaxed pub setting. The waitresses seemed a little stretched for tables, however the drinks and food came within a reasonable amount of time. Excellent on tap beer. I had the turkey burger and was quite satisfied! However, two friends had the fish and chips, and the fries were a little light. No complaints overall, I would definitely return!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend is from England and was in awe the second he walked through the door. They had a Liverpool football game on, the decor was authentic and food was good. The cheese sauce is the best thing on the menu and my boyfriend and I could have eaten it with a spoon. The chips are soooooo incredible. Bangers and mash were great too, needed a bit of salt but other than that it was great. We will 100% be back the next time we are in the city. Highly recommend to anyone in the area.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

The service was fantastic. The fish and chips were excellent - the fries appeared to be home made & were tasty! The French onion soup was lacking flavour and was Luke warm when served. The pickle spears were heavily battered. I would go back again.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 12, 2015

The British Pub decor comes alive like a real pub in Britain in teh evening, with live music at many of the five locations. Great menu and extensive beer list.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was on a mission to find a hoppy IPA on tap. I had a baby back hops red ipa that was fantastic. My wife had a clockwork orange wheat ale that she enjoyed also. A great place to sit and have a brew while in edmonton.

Date of visit: September 2013