“Charming service, great food and so quick and efficient”
Review of Padmanadi

Padmanadi
Ranked #3 of 2,527 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central McDougall
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We had, between the group, mutton curry, ginger beef, Singapore noodles, roti and spicy eggplant. Nicely spicy so not for the faint of heart. All vegetarian with meat substitutes, which were delicious.

And the owner... utterly charming and welcoming. I wish we hadn't found it in the last evening.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We went to this restaurant over Christmas break as my daughter is a vegetarian and this restaurant is vegan and vegetarian friendly. Both of our meals were wonderful, I had Pad Thai and my daughter had the Butter Chicken. So hard to believe that it was tofu instead of meat as it looked and tasted like the real thing. Servers were friendly, prices were reasonable and we both took home enough for dinner in the evening.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

As a vegetarian I enjoy eating non meat items. Every item on their menu is mock meat. All my friends who like meat thought it was great. If you don't want chicken, why would you order fake chicken? They also don't have a single menu item without tofu. I ordered a stir fry and had to request no tofu. The veggies were soggy and over sauced. The soup to start was flavorless.

1  Thank adubalicious
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Had a family celebration. The food was wonderful and the service as great, even though the restaurant was full.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best restaurant I have ever been to. Every dish was exemplary. An absolute dance of savory flavors that have to be tried to believe. If you can only make it to one restaurant make it this one. You will not be disappointed