“Eat and enjoy”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

great Food and service
must try best donair in town.
try the chicken with extra garlic
love it great great great

Reviewed 28 December 2015

We eat donairs multiple times when we're in Edmonton, and Richard's does a great job of satisfying our donairs cravings! Nicely spiced and reasonably priced. Hmmmm ... Maybe I need another one right now!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I love this place, always make it perfect and always remember what I did order last time. Its one of the best donair places in Edmonton, and we have supper here sometime.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

If I want a great donair in Sherwood Park I always go to Richards on Wye Road. They overstuff the cheese donair and the fries are great too! Have tried others in the park and they don't compare. Try it and you will love it!

Reviewed 10 September 2014

I can say one of the best donair in town. everything is fresh. I love the donair at the most and the cheese burger as well..
I highly recommended.