“Excellent Dim Sum!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We have been several times with a large group of family and friends, with several young children. The food is always tasty and hot and the variety of dim sum is excellent. The food is plentiful and the pricing is quite reasonable. It's loud and busy, but it's a great spot for Sunday dim sum! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Mark D

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

I like the decor: gold red & crystals
I wasn't greeted at door but there was a huge group inside already so I just walked in

The food was good I ordered: sticky rice shrimp cake & a steamed pork dumpling
I really liked the flavor & presentation of the sticky rice

I didn't like that there no prices on the dim sum menu made me feel cheap for having to ask prices lol

All in all a good experience will try it Again

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Went here for a fund raiser so I'm not sure how good the price was but a pop was $3.10! We had green onion cakes which were different from the usual ones I've had but ok. We ate Singapore noodles, peppercorn chicken, ginger beef, fried rice, mixed vegetables and a Chinese chicken cabbage salad and the food was very delicious. Will go back for sure. Had ordered take out once and it was very good and fast too.

1  Thank suzyyacki
Reviewed 23 February 2016

We had Dim Sum on the weekend and it was very good. I like the sau mai and shrimp rolls. the service is better than some of the other dim sum places but pricey. Its a handy location and good parking. Have some chinese tea and relax.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

A bit pricey but the food is to die for. Crab was amazing! Dim sum is one of the best I've had. Very friendly staff and they make excellent recommendations when asked. The place is very clean and does not have that awful kitchen smell. It was a very pleasant experience and we will come back in our future visit to Edmonton.

1  Thank Hanna S