3,065 results
All reviews wine tasting wildflower grill platinum suite free parking downtown edmonton great hotel free wine and cheese breakfast buffet mini bar bathroom door business trip central location rooms are clean a great stay would highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay front desk staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

High end, clean, and new rooms. Complimentary wine tasting was excellent. This is the place to stay in Edmonton. Great downtown location with easy access to transit and taxis. Staff service is excellent.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JoshS3662, General Manager at Matrix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Halincharl,

Thank you so much for your revieiw! I am glad to hear you received terrific service with us and enjoyed all of our extra touches!

Until next time,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Generally, our two night stay at the Matrix Hotel was fine. Breakfast was good. The room was adequate, but two interactions with hotel staff were uncomfortable. I elaborated on this in the other survey.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Tulloch,

Thank you for speaking with us today. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel itself was beautiful, but the walls are very thin. I could hear the toilet flush in the neighbouring room. There are only two elevators for 16 floors, so the wait for the elevator was quite long in the morning. You cannot walk up the stairs as the doors to the floor in the stairwell are locked... The wine tasting is a nice touch, there are finger foods as well. The breakfast buffet is well stocked and the food was pretty good.

Dear daniellemager,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and food and beverage options. I sorry that you encountered a lot of noise during your visit with us. There is a space below the doors which is for proper air circulation in our guest rooms as makeup air is pushed from the corridors. Some rooms are more effected than others. I do hope that you will give us another try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed here a couple times and every time I have been pleased with the room, service, happy hour freebies and breakfast buffet (included). The rates I have found have been great for the value received. It is located downtown close to everything I needed to get to. This time the Conference was at the hotel and the food, tech, and room features was good.

Dear tamarar0ss,

Thank you for providing your feedback to us. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed our included amenities! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place had the best breakfast buffet I think I've ever seen in a hotel! Very impressed. Plus the free wine tasting was awesome! We were there for a wedding and felt well taken after and really enjoyed the weekend

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Michelle E,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast and wine tasting! A fantastic way to start, or end your day! Our team takes great pride in delivering outstanding service and I am so glad to hear we delivered that to you!