“Not Vegas but lots of fun”

River Cree Resort and Casino
Reserve with OpenTable
River Cree Resort and Casino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #350 of 2,639 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Well if you can spent 2 hours and only loose 25.00 on the slots it’s a good casino. Yes never here before and after 2 hours I had lost my money surprise haha. Had a few drinks met new people and had lots of fun. Thanks

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I just wanted to edit my review partly due to me seeing spell check affected part of it and I wrote my review before attending the event that we had front row seats for. I also wanted to include that I was disappointed after buying front row seats for the concert that I had to stand for the entire concert as they allow the first three rows to dance up front and immediately we had two tall girls obstructing our front row seats and in order for us to even see the band we had to stand as the first three rows are given a blue bracelet entitling them to come up front and "Dance"so it wasn't worth paying the front row ticket price at all when you can not even sit in your seat to enjoy the concert as we thought we could we had to stand for the entire event or you couldn't see anything for the amount of people standing in front of your seat. :(
Service with cleaning of ash trays very slow multiple butts for long periods and I didn't see anyone ever dumping ashtrays while we smoked in the smoking section of the casino which was very nice not to have to go outside in the cold weather to smoke, it would have been nice if smoking hotel rooms were also available. If something spilled on floor many staff looked at it as they stood there(4 staff) no one reacted to clean it up at all. Sitting at machines did not have good service on getting drinks and drinks are extremely pricey not to mention tipping your server on top of the drink price two double hi-ball drinks cost $28.00 plus tip on top of that. Valet service when I first came helped me with my luggage the next morning one of the front desk girls came up to Valet. I will come back again for events just now I know not to pay $178 for a front row seat you can just pay third row seat value and have front row benefits for a fraction of the price.Even when we spoke to security we were told they couldn't do anything about the people standing in front of our seats blocking our view which also included a camera man. Told us to call in to complain that this is how it is done so no immediate solution to that issue. Some staff could improve their service to clients if you want to charge high end prices you need to include above average service to cliental.I do really like the fact that the venue is smaller than lager venues there is a upper balcony at the back of the venue with tables set up so your view is a long distance but being above everyone else it is unobstructive if you are on the outside edge of it.

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I love this resort casino rooms are very comfortable staff is friendly large casino I love being able to smoke inside taste of the good ol days!!! If you are non smoker then you might not want to come air.
Two sections smoking and non smoking caters to both crowds great air filtration system in place
I highly recommend coming here for events

1  Thank EAGLE E
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Taps has a breakfast special on for 3.99 on the weekends till 11:30 am, and that is a good deal now a days.. We arrived at 10:30 am put on our name on the waiting list. ( If your on the waiting list and it goes past the 11:30 time slot they will honor the special.) So we waited outside the restaurant being 5th in line for a spot. We observed that there were tables empty but not cleared. We watched and nothing was happening. Confronted the girl taking names about these empty messy tables but she could not answer as to why they were left. The some manager looking guy came and looked at the list then went to start cleaning off the tables.. Once they were cleaned off they were still not being used. We were baffled as to why not. But in the end we waited 1.75 hrs to get seated. When we were escorted in those tables remained empty and there were still people behind us waiting for at table.. After being seated we had our order taken and food was out quick. It was ok. Nothing special but for 3.99 it was ok.. Just not going to ever go back because the wait was too long and the empty tables were really frustrating to see just sitting there.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Complicated rewards point system that was hard to understand. Like the set up in a circle. Mostly old antiquitatec games. Needs to updated. Didn't appreciate the smoking in the casino. Staff didn't car about feedback. Would of liked to see the centre bar offer food.