Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Beautiful artistic creations

Framing work is excellent but visit their gallery no matter if you need framing or not! Many... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
Pcfromfm
Fort McMurray, Canada
via mobile
Must Go

Reviewed January 18, 2017
schmidtrock0617
Athabasca, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I found this gallery to be friendly and warm and very reasonably priced! There are lovely pieces here and a good variety of quality goods. Florence, the owner, was a very pleasant person to chat with. Definitely going back!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2016

We're a remote, northern mining town, so reading the other reviews posted so far, I agree with them whole-heartedly; it is a nice surprise to see a kitschy, arty shop hidden away in the south-east end of downtown. Lots of great local art of all types on display, plus a framing service, and many public events held here that are always a big success. I got a birdhouse made by the proprietor's mother at one event, it is so cool. Prices are very reasonable across the board. A visit to this shop takes one away from the hustle and bustle of this northern mining town, it is a pleasure to visit.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed December 8, 2016

As someone who hates shopping, I love this place. My wife's birthday is two weeks before Christmas and I always struggle to get something unique with the two dates so close together.

The Gallery is great. I can stop by and pick up some unique items, that I know my wife will appreciate, at a reasonable price. It's also a nice environment to walk around in and just enjoy.

Fort McMurray needs more places like this.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I went here to get a picture framed and was very pleasantly surprised when I was told the cost. Fort McMurray has had places to get professional framing done before and they were usually very expensive. To be sure, they have very expensive artwork hanging on their walls and I'm sure you could spend a fortune if you wanted to. But we wanted an affordable simple frame and that's what we got.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed October 12, 2016

I was surprised to find this gallery and pleased to see Lucas Seawards amazing art beautifully displayed. Even more surprising was the yarn store attached. More advertising needed so more people can visit.

Date of experience: September 2016