“Decent food and service”
Review of Humpty's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Humpty's
Ranked #135 of 215 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We ate here for breakfast today. The food wasn't bad and service was good. I wish they would have checked up on the table from time to time to see if we needing it wanted to order anything else. Overall a decent breakfast joint.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The nice thing about Humpty's is the all day breakfast options. We decided on a late lunch after visiting the Service Canada offices near by. My husband went for the breakfast menu and I did the lunch. The serving are ample and the food came out quickly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Service is weak point foor was very good . Wait to be seated wait to order No come back to see if I needed anything else Very happy with my meal BUT service really bothers me Also the waitress might have changed her pants with the dirty mark on the back!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2016

This is a very good restaurant for a family. we have only been once, and the food was pretty good, service is good, friendly. lots of parking. it is a very clean place to eat. alittle hard to find, as it is in the service Canada parking lot.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Very courteous, prompt service. The restaurant was clean and tidy, this is a fairly new restaurant, less than a year old. The only negative remark I have is the front door has to be pulled very hard to open.

Date of visit: July 2016