“Mike Bacon Cheddar burger is a must have!!”

MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual
Reserve with OpenTable
MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$11 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Looking for the best casual dining experience in Grande Prairie? MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual is about feeling like you belong, where everyone feels comfortable in his or her own way. It's a place where you don't have to be something you're not, you can just be yourself and come as you are. Enjoy tasty affordable creations like our Canada AAA signature steaks, famous Mikeburgers, tasty pastas, big bowl salads, and house-branded beer and wine. No fancy frills. No stuffed shirt attitude. Just real people and great food. Everything you want in a steakhouse. Only casual.
Reviewed April 25, 2016

The mike bacon cheddar burger is a must have.Very juicy and well put together.
The manger and the staff always are there to serve.

Date of visit: April 2016
MrMikesGP, Owner at MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2016

Hello There,

Thank you for the great review we really appreciate the feedback. The Mike Bacon Cheddar burger is our number one selling burger.

Be wonderful to talk to you the next time our in.

Have A Great Day,

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Always great service and great food . Always been our favorite place ,
Kids love it to . Very clean , friendly , never had a long wait for food .

Date of visit: April 2016
MrMikesGP, Owner at MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Hello Gail,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We really appreciate both your review and your long time support.

Would be great to talk to you the next time you visit.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

Was at Mr. Mikes last night Thursday the 14th. A place where we usually have a good time and get great service. Not last night. Service was horrible. Food was good like always. Our server was never around. We didn't have plates to share our starters. Walked up and asked the bartender if we could have a few plates instead of using napkins to eat off of. Our drinks were empty for our whole dinner. Just not what we're used to at Mr. Mikes.

1  Thank Clair_High

Hello Clair,

My apologies for the poor experience you had that night. I am very disappointed that we did not provide the service you usually get when you come to our restaurant.

I would love to talk to you in person in order to make up for what went so wrong on this occasion.

Please feel free to contact me at 780-538-9378.

Once Again My Apologies,

Reviewed April 13, 2016

Ladies has steak, I had a stir fry. Food was delicious. Service was prompt and friendly. Ambiance is very nice. Menu is just a bit pricey.

Date of visit: April 2016
MrMikesGP, Owner at MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2016

Hello Allan,

Thank you for your review we appreciate the feedback. It helps guide us in running our restaurant.

We are looking at strategies to bring better value to all of customers and hope to launch some new initiatives this summer.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

Mr Mike's is a chain, and you would think that the levels of food and service would be fairly equal from one to the next. Not so. We have eaten in many Mr Mike's and found the food and service good. We have eaten in the Grande Prairie location before and found it good as well. This last time though they fell short. The food had no taste, and was cold, or luke warm at best. The only good part is the steak was done to order...perfectly. They just let it sit too long before serving. Our server walked past us no less then seven times without once asking if we needed anything. I had to flag her down to order a Caesar. Once we got our meal she did check in for a second to see if we needed anything else and then she was gone again. They even messed up my Caesar. I guess I will give them one more chance, I stay at the neighbouring Quality Inn when in town on business......I don't know what happened this time.

1  Thank Dave A
MrMikesGP, Owner at MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2016

Hello Dave,

First I wanted to apologize for the poor experience you had in your most recent visit to us. It is quite frustrating that we did not follow the basics of good service.

I will review with our crew and see what went wrong on this occasion. If you could let me know the date and time you were in I would greatly appreciate the favor.

Once again I apologize. The next time you are in please ask for me.