“Pretty much done with BP”

Boston Pizza Westgate
Ranked #148 of 199 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

It's become too expensive to eat here on a regular basis. I ordered the steak cactus cut nachos. They came out with hamburger on them. When I complained, the manager came and told me "that's just the way they cut the steak today". Whatever. $50 for 2 beers and nachos after tip. Head up the road a couple blocks to Original Joes. Lots of great specials, and happy hour every night 3-6 and 9-close. You can have some great eats and not feel ripped off. Hast la vista BP. Congrats on removing all your specials and driving away your regular customers in a depressed economy. No wonder the place is empty, even on weekends.

1  Thank Fireball_Deluxe
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Hi Fireball_Deluxe, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like the chance to look into this for you. Please contact us here https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html with the details. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Waitresses often ignore you. Took over 45 minutes for food, while the couple that arrived received exactly what i had ordered long ago. We left without a meal. Received a few spoonfuls on a dessert plate instead of the large nachos that are elsewhere. Its the worst restaurant in town. Go to the one on the north side instead.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Hello, Forestlane. Your feedback is important to us and we’d like to learn more. Please email Guestservices@bostonpizza.com with details. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The restraunt was dirty. There was garbage all over the floor and no one was interested in cleaning anything up. I could understand if they were busy but most of the Hostess staff were just sitting around. Our waitress was great and our drinks were up kept. Are appetizers were quick and hot. Our main course, spaghetti was cold. French onion soup was cold. Pizza that came 10 minutes after everyone one else was served was hot but they forgot an ingredient...it was comped, even though we didn't complain. Our food was sent back and bought back hot and was better.

I would give our waitress 5 stars, cleanliness 2 stars, food 2 stars

1  Thank Rhonda C
Reviewed 14 December 2016

We were in to have a small meeting and then dinner on Tuesday Dec13/16. Very busy and wait staff rushing everywhere. We sat at a table at the East side of the restaurant. Close to the take out door so it was a chilly experience every time that door opened. Even tough our server was very busy, she worked around our little meeting and then took our dinner order. There was some delays but overall it came out and was good as usual for this location. There have been some small changes since our last visit and one is especially good. The traditional Boston Lasagna now comes in a square bowl. That's ok but it seems they've gone back to the older style spicier meat sauce and meat balls. Thank You Boston. This is what made us all Boston lovers in the first place. Yes, we all hated the replacement icky red tomatoey sauce that you've been serving for the last few years. We have had less than good experiences at this location before but this time was thumbs up. Great food and mostly good service.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to this location twice now in a month and can say this is the worst Boston Pizza I have ever been to. Does anyone even check food before sending it out? I ordered a chicken pecan salad no pecan no egg. I received pecans and found a piece of egg in my salad, they clearly just picked it out. What if it were an allergy? My salad was also missing the chicken. The main part of this salad. When I called to let them know they were not apologetic and could have cared less. The second time my boyfriend and I sat in and had the worst service. Waited 20 minutes at the table before someone would serve us. Being a server myself I would understand if it was busy, but we were one of three tables. Get it together!

1  Thank Megan D