“Great food!”
Review of Jeffrey's Cafe Co.

Jeffrey's Cafe Co.
Ranked #30 of 199 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very cool atmosphere and great food & coffee! Highly recommend to anyone visiting Grande Prairie. A+++

There are newer reviews for Jeffrey's Cafe Co.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch my co workers and I, it was delicious. A cute little coffee shop style. Everything was delicious fromthe Mexican chili to the homemade red curry soup to the turkey club sandwich. Wonderful service nice atmosphere. I will return again on next trip!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I eat there a lot when visiting Grande Prairie. Their salads are huge with all kinds of stuff on them and are very innovative in their ingredients. Interesting sandwiches as well. Service fast so you can get fed during your lunch hour.

1  Thank 612Brian612
Reviewed 8 March 2017

We were so delighted by our take-out catering for a small group (8) (fresh, flavourful greek style chicken, potatoes and salad) that we went to Jeffrey's Cafe for lunch the next day. My partner had their prime rib sandwich which was real (not deli) meat, tender on freshly baked multigrain bread. I had their salad with grilled chicken, yam and beets - it was huge - could have been enough for two people but it was delicious I ate the whole thing. Friendly, efficient service. I will go back there the next time up in GP.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I had lunch at Jeffrey's at the 214 location with family. We each ordered a soup with either a sandwich or quiche. The meal was ok - but could have been a lot more flavourful. Soup was kind of bland - I tried a lentil curry soup. I was just visiting for the weekend - so will not have an opportunity to see if this was just a blip or what.