“Mary Browns Chicken took Mr.Subs place.”
Review of Mr Sub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr Sub
Ranked #160 of 216 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed September 20, 2016

Mr.Sub is long gone and a new Mary Browns Chicken is there.

Its in the same parking lot as the only Walmart in town at the south eat side of parking lot,end location.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went here for a quick supper on the run, what a mistake!

The service was slow and the staff were highly unsanitary – should have just turned around and left but we were in such a hurry to get going (I had an appointment I had to make). Luckily no one got sick but I think the staff here definitely needs to go check out a food safe course.

Some of the worst infractions I noticed were:
*No hair nets, one of the girls had her bangs hanging out of the cap and kept touching it with her gloved hand
*Staff use dry rags, stored on a dirty back counter, to wipe the food prep surface in between sandwich making (not a sani bucket in sight)
*Girl making my sandwhich was too short to reach the buckets of toppings at front of cooler chest – so as she leaned over to get things, the breast of her shirt was touching the sandwhiches.

NEVER going back here...

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

after being without a mr sub in the maratime provences for quite awhile now I was really looking forward to enjoying my fav sub shop again however it's not what it used to be.
buns are far from fresh, cold cut meats have changed, as well as the sub sause