“vegetarian choices quite good”

Denny's 24 Hour Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 211 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed July 5, 2018

had vegetarian choices for companions. Good service and reasonable prices. great for families and friends.Easy access to hotel.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I went to Denny's for breakfast again this morning hoping things have changed, I have been avoiding going back for over 3 months, when it was a weekly Sunday or Saturday stop for me and my family. Today I found out that things had not got better but much worse, my family and I were seated fairly quick the place wasn't that busy , got our drink order filled within minutes, then that is when things went south, took a very long time to get our order taken then while waiting we over heard the table behind us being told meals would be delayed by 40 minutes, our meals showed up 50 minutes late and then were not what was ordered when requested that the mistake be rectified it took another 10 minutes for the meal to come back which was still wrong, club house no tomatoes on white with fries was ordered, which came with tomatoes on multi grain with no fires, when the sandwich came back only tomatoes were removed , still on multi grain and no fries, multi grain issue was never solved , fries showed up at the table 1 hour and 10 minutes after ordered, manager was spoken to about the issue and response was if I didn't like the service that there was a job waiting for me in the kitchen and then I was told the meal would not be charged for, the lack of effective management and extremely poor kitchen staff will keep me away form Denny's for the remainder of the year in Grande Prairie and probably other Denny restaurants in Canada . Hiring better managers and supervisors retains better staff, just a suggestion but Denny's may want to look into this.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually write negative reviews but was very disappointed in today’s Sunday breakfast experience.
Restaurant was busy but there were several empty table but still had to wait 10 minutes to be seated as we watched a few servers walk around as if they just didn’t want to work,too busy talking. We were seated then was promptly given menus and asked for our drink order. 10 more minutes passed with no drinks and the same waitress came back to give us menus again, we asked for for our drinks again. Another 10 minutes passed and our coffee came with no utensils, finally flagged down another waitress and eventually got utensils just then we got our meal.
The meals were just as bad as the service, my husband ordered 3 eggs benny and I an Ultimate omelette. His arrived on two separate plates (small) not sure why and with approximately only 1/4 cup of cubed potatoes and mine should have been called a sausage omelette. It was pretty hard to find anything but sausage.
Like I said I don’t like to write bad reviews but I am hoping the management will see this and hopefully be able to rectify the issues before they loose more customers.

1  Thank Lee123321
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Fairly busy, parking is always tight, friendly service, went with the ham & cheese omelette, shredded hash browns, coffee was decent & plentiful on refills, pancakes were good as well, we will keep on coming back...

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has always served outstanding breakfast. The restaurant is clean. The staff extremely friendly.