“Brutal bathroom for a new restaurant ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #164 of 211 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Brutal bathrooms, you can see right into the stalls. Very surprised that the staff hasn’t taken any action on this.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

This restaurant is set up for drive thru business, although the southwest entrance needs to be widened & the potholes near the service window are tough on smaller vehicles, service is hit & miss pending time of day, I like the coffee, the cup & the free coffee after 7 visits is what keeps me coming back...

Reviewed August 17, 2016

I went to McDonalds a month ago. Someone brought out my food for me. Restaurant was clean. TV was working. It seemed like a place a person might want to eat lunch - not just a kid place.

I visited again on August 16th.
Restaurant was not clean. There was flies everywhere. I uploaded a photo of one of the lamp shades which had at least 15 flies on it. I wouldn't want to sit underneath. Did they come in through the door, or did the restaurant have maggots which hatched?

TV was not on. I uploaded a photo of the Television which isn't working during lunch time.

No one was there to explain you could customize your order - in Saskatchewan you could create custom burgers - not at this McDonalds though.

From what I have heard from McDonalds employed at other Restaurants, this restaurant has the most issues. Know I have seen it first hand.

Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a quick breakfast this is your spot. I had less than 10 minutes to get to work but even with a few cars in front of me I knew these guys would pull through. Fresh delicious breakfast and coffee, while arriving work on time!