“I love Pizza Hut!”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #109 of 200 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed 24 October 2016

For me, Pizza Hut gas the best crust on the market! I love the weekday lunch buffet - great value for money. The restaurant is family friendly and the service is always spot on!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I actually live very far away, so I was excited to finally be able to go to a Pizza Hut. Fortunately, unlike some pizza places I won't name back home, this pizza was delicious, the service was pretty good.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Arrived one evening with my fiancé plus my sister and her family as well as my mum as they live in Grande Prarie and we had gone out for dinner. The service was disgusting to say the least, took 15 minutes for the staff to understand what we were trying to order in English, salad bar was not there food was not as expected as it was overcooked and did not look appetising at all, don't even bother ordering poutine as it comes on a pizza base although states it's a side dish, will definately will not be returning and would recommend that you do the same, put a bad vibe on what was going to be a good night out.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Fast efficient service..one of the best za's in the city for your money..It's a little pricey, but you get what you want, obviously the price is negative...but if you ASK...you can get some freebies