“Horrible”

Add it.
Twisters Pizza
Ranked #120 of 199 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed 20 April 2017

to begin with when we called to order our food the lady had a terrible attitude..
we ordered a donair it was okay but the wings were disgusting not cooked at all huge waste of money last time we order from here..

Reviewed 16 January 2017

awesome food, awesome owners. always ready to help and give exceptional deals. Donair Pizza are a must to try and baked lasagna is wonderful.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

If you want a quality donair that will fill you up Twisters is your huckleberry!! Late night donair craving? They deliver way past midnight!!

Reviewed 8 January 2016

we had an unfortunate service issue with this company,

we ordered 2 donair pizzas and 2 garlic bread sticks from twisters pizza, when the delivery driver came we got 1 pizza and 2 garlic breads, unfortunately for 5 people this wasn't enough and we still paid for our full original order. In calling back the store the manager on site at the time was very rude in her remarks and unable to help me without paying an addition $30.00 and another 5$ delivery for there screw up. I ended the conversation at that time.

upon talking to the group I called back and talked to a gentleman, he indicated that we would of got the pizza and garlic bread for the cost we initially paid. and I was put on hold and passed to the original manager. we discussed the addition costs. I then proceeded to ask her what it would cost for our original order, and it came to the same price we paid the driver. I unfortunately got heated and hung on her. After asking for her driver to come back and pick up the order and refund all the money.

10-15 min after that she called me back and negotiated for the other pizza. In the end we ended up paying an addition 8$.

Ps: I was a difficult person on the phone on my second conversation. but the store should of honored the error, but of course the customer ended up paying an addition cost to rectify the issue.

I will never order from this store again, unfortunate as they have a very good pizza/doniars. Its unfortunately that customer service in grande prairie is minimal at best

Thanks

Will.

1  Thank Will C
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Couples deal perfect for the undecided couple either two donair or two lasagne or one donair n one lasagne plus two pop is an awesome deal for $20 plus it taste good always the same quality never disappointed the 4 items for $30 is great too and theee best for hangovers!!! Overall awesome

1  Thank Amanda C