“Great coffee”

Esquires Coffee Westside
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Locally owned and operated. This is the flagship store in Grande Prairie. Opened in 2003, our Westside location provides our wonderful customers with espresso based beverages, organic teas, elixirs, cold beverages, breakfast, light lunch, and dessert. This location has a drive thru, wifi, lots of parking, and a comfortable and relaxing environment. Enjoy a bowl of soup and a sandwich while sitting beside the fireplace, or catch up with friends over a London Fog. Our customers are our number one priority, and we hope you will become one of them!
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Nice place to go its very quite and the coffee is great i really enjoyed here...my friend wants to come back here for another meeting

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Great little coffee bistro that is privately owned and has grown over the years to the best place to get coffee or a London Fog in Grande Prairie

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Good coffee and carrot cake. The coffee was hot the cake fresh. What more can I say? I had it to go.

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

I love this place I always order a frappe. However, I do believe your staff should wear their hair tied back or a hair net. For $7.00 a frappe I would not like to discover a red hair every time I order. I have black hair it's not mine.. Other than that issue I really do enjoy coming here.

Nicole B, Public Relations Manager at Esquires Coffee Westside, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Hi Emily,

We are so sorry to hear about this! It is our company policy that all of our staff have their hair tied back while they are on shift. We will be investigating this incident, and will review our health & hygiene policy with all of our staff. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy coming to visit us, and we would love to offer you your next frappe on us! We will have a gift card with your name on it, at our Westside location for your next visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

This is a pretty standard coffee shop. Comfy chairs and unlike Jeffrey's next door they have wireless internet.