“Not up to standard!”

Add it.
Husky House Restaurant
Ranked #152 of 216 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed November 14, 2016

During my recent stay in Grande Prairie I ate at the Husky House Restuarant and had an average meal (pancakes) that were cold and not well cooked. The server was unattentive and seemed like she did not want ot be there and I had to call her back a number of times to refill my drink. Not overly impressed.

1  Thank Terence B

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Was very average restaurant and now just a parking lot for the gas station.It was getting old and needed renovations anyway.

Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

Was staying in the adjacent hotel and you get a coupon for free breakfast. Decided to try it out. Its nothimg special except for the fact its not a continental and was really good. I would eat here even without the free breakfast. Its not five star but its not McDonald's

Reviewed August 9, 2015

Waitress came over got our drink order quickly, food order promptly too. Food was meh, had the fish and chips but chips tasted like they were under a heat lamp since lunchtime (this was 5pm). no refills on drinks, no asking how our meal was, had to flag her down for some vinegar.

1  Thank Ragic
Reviewed July 16, 2015

During a recent trip to Grande Prairie I had three meals at the Husky in Claremont and all meals were below average with the meal being either cold, the service bad or a long long wait. I have been there before and had much better service and food. Not sure what happened.

2  Thank Terence B