“Best fries in town”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #49 of 210 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Reviewed March 22, 2018

These guys know how to make fries and a great burger! I usually get the small burger but sometimes I splurge for a regular one. It actually tastes like good old beef. Not like most places these days. And the fries are really really good. I love New York Fries, but these are even better, in my opinion. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Love this place, highly recommended. This place hits the spot every time. The burgers are the best. With all the fixens.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

I needed a burger to satisfy my craving, hadn't been here in months possibly several, I like the burger with the works, fries are always fresh, soft drinks are help yourself, nothing fancy, red & white decor (old school) bathrooms are usually clean, line up moves fast great system for fast service...

Reviewed July 3, 2017

OK, I'm not usually the squeamish type, but I almost threw up in my mouth when the staff started taking down the disgustingly filthy ceiling tiles right over the prep area and fry baskets full of raw french fries. We were in the middle of eating our lunch when the staff decided it was time to clean the ceiling tiles - hadn't noticed how filthy they were until they started doing this. One of the cooks climbed a ladder and started removing the tiles. As he tipped one, a bunch of dead flies slid off the tile and fell down onto the prep area. SERIOUSLY?!?! They didn't cover anything!! We just got up and left and there's no way I'm ever going back there.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Tons of fries. Tasty peanut cooked burger. And add what you want on it. Wish they could add an egg! Wait is longer but you get endless peanuts to eat and refillable pop.