“Lunch buffet is awesome ”

Tractor Jacks Pub, Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 202 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Description: Tractor jacks is our newly renovated Pub with Lots of Character. Our family farm 8N Tractor is restored and on display right when you walk in and we have a rat rod and triumph Moped as well. A P51 fighter plane model is currently getting built and will be hanging soon in our skylight. Come check out our comfortable spool tables. We have live music Tuesdays,(25 cent wings) Fridays and Saturdays. All of our food is home cooking from the fries to the pies.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Quite a few hot and cold choices offered along with fish and chips, salads, soup and buns, in the lunch buffet. The fish and chips are so good! Lunch buffer even includes assorted deserts which were great.

Staff are always friendly and efficient. Great place to get a quick lunch. Excellent value!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went there with friends and had a wonderful meal. Our waitress we exceptional she delivered our food and waited until we had eaten some of the food then came and asked if everything was ok.
I had the special that night and it was excellent.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough about this wonderful restaurant. We ate in the restaurant side of Majors restaurant @ tractor jacks location.

The personal style of this family run restaurant is wonderful! Ron Major and his son work in and run a very friendly restaurant with delicious food and exceptional customer service. Will definitely be going back to try out their supper menus on our next visit.

This is a restaurant you will not want to miss trying. Approximately $14 for a beautiful smorg brunch. Homemade biscuits where wonderful as promised.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I am staying in the Paradise Inn and Conference Centre so I figured I'd head down for a beer. There were a few customers in the pub with two staff working and it took about 5-10 minutes before one of them handed me a menu and asked if I'd like a drink. I also wasn't told the specials for the evening, which a customers sitting close in proximity had told me about.

I didn't try anything on the menu however the beer was VERY cold!

The overall appearance of the pub is nice and the environment is friendly.

Other then the customer service that needs a bit of work, I was happy with my visit. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We had a light evening meal when we got settled, good Friendly service, Great food! Breakfast Buffet was included with our room and it was very good! We would stay here again if in the area.