“Brunch”
Review of Major's Homestyle

Major's Homestyle
Ranked #21 of 213 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Description: Major's Homestyle & Tractor Jacks is the restaurant and Pub located in the Paradise Inn and conference center. We also control the banquets and events for the hotel. Fully newly renovated our pub offers free darts and table tennis and shuffleboard, we have 4 beers on tap and have 2 billiards tables. Major's restaurant has been feeding the peace Country since 1979 and we make everything from scratch. Even Papa Major still comes in daily and makes the pies himself. Come check us out. We have a daily lunch buffet and our Sunday Brunch is the busiest and best in towe featuring crab legs and Prime Rib every Sunday.
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Always great! Thomas and the rest of the kitchen kill it! We go often but were just in with a very large group on Saturday, the staff was super accommodating, almost everyone got the buffet and were able to eat right away. I got a Crispy Buffalo Chicken burger that was amazing!

Roberto654321, Owner at Major's Homestyle, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear guest,

It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our customers. Yep. Thomas is a superstar. I agree. Come try our sushi on Sundays soon and we finagled Sam the Man for Pizzas so we're going to have some kick butt take out pizzas as well.

MAJOR'S HOMEMADE CROOKED DONUTS COMING SOON!

If your not growing your Dying. Lol.

Love Roberto

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

This place is seriously
My
Go too. When my husband asks where I wanna go. I always pick here. And always will. The atmosphere is comfy and accepting. The food is where it’s at! Home cooked and I know it is.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Came here to have brunch. Very surprised by the spread they put out. Homemade desserts, fresh to order omelette's, and prime rib. They also had a spread all the way from homemade hash browns to teriyaki drumsticks, as well as a chocolate fountain with fresh fruit to dip! I loved this place and i will go back every time I visit Grande Prairie.

Dear guest , It's refreshing to hear that you enjoyed our brunch. There is a lot to prepare for our Sunday brunches so it's encouraging for our team to hear from you. Please come back again soon as we are now trying to add homemade sushi as well. I will pass your kind words on to our staff.

Thanks again,

Robert Major

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Business acquaintance & I thought we'd give them a try, sadly the buffet was weak, not much for selection, sausage was unusual meaning not sure what they were, bacon was under cooked, thought the coffee was below average, they need to step it up if they want to attract regular customers...

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

The menu has lots of great options, I had a tough time deciding what to go for. I had a few questions about some items on the menu which the waitress was able to answer. Knowing I was having a tough time choosing, she recommended the fish and chips and said it's very popular. Being an Easter coaster I have a love for seafood! Whenever I try seafood in restaurants away from home, I am a little skeptical. But my meal was delicious! It came in a basket with three well sized pieces of fish, Tatar sauce that I definitely need the recipe for, coleslaw and homemade fries. The fish was cooked perfectly which just the proper amount of batter. I highly recommend this meal to anyone!

I have to comment on the waitress as well. She was so friendly and a tentative. Welcomed me the minute I walked in, once I was seated she arrived with a menu and told me the specials. She returned moments later with my water and took my order. The food was ready in no time and she came back two to check on me and see how everything was tasting. She even made small talk which was nice. She made me as a customer feel welcome and not a bother.

It was a great visit and I will definitely return the next time I am in Grande Prairie!