“Fantastic Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Tonight, while traveling through on my way back to Alaska for the summer I decided to spend the night in Grand Prairie. For dinner I decided on pizza so, as usual, I went to Trip Advisor for recommendations. Ramona's had the highest pizza rating so I placed and order and went to pick it up. Immediately upon entering the small pizzeria my nose picked up that wonderful aroma that told me that I was in for a treat. The place is small and unpretentious. Some of the best food, of any kind, have been found in such places. This place did not disappoint! Without a doubt this is the best pizza I have had in years!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Ramona's was hands down my fav pizza place in town and I recommended them to everyone but the quality of their food and service seems to be slipping. The pizza crust seems different, super dense and flavourless. We ordered delivery last night and when our Caesar salad was delivered with no dressing I called and the woman who answered the phone was not remotely polite or apologetic. I have been in the customer service industry for a long time and an attitude like that is just not appropriate.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The place is small and doesn't look very inviting, and there are times that the cook will come out to serve you, but the pizza is the best that you will ever find and the greek salad is the best

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The pizza isn't my favourite - they really giv'er with the toppings. But these guys feed the homeless and those in need, and that's awesome. Deserving of 5 stars for that alone.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

In usual style, the new location repeated the wonderful pizza experience we've come to enjoy with our grand kids! Quality products begets a quality experience! They need to expand to the full menu! Pick or delivery...Ramon's rocks!