We stayed at the Pocahontas Cabins in one of their motel suites on Jan. 29th, 2012. The gentleman working at the front desk was extremely polite and knowledgeable and went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed and that we were well taken care of. He even prepared a frozen pizza that I had purchased in the kitchen because we didn't have a stove in our suite. The room was very clean and well taken care of. The building was old and not very noise proof but we still quite enjoyed our stay. We would most certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper National Park, Alberta
- Pocahontas Alberta