All reviews icefields parkway gift shop pot pie cabin style log fire rooms are basic rocky mountain lake louise km south of jasper fine dining remote location stayed here for one night breakfast and dinner little pricey a great place to stay canadian rockies tour buses
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We booked two nights here on our way to Jasper. What a beautiful location right near the falls. We had a beautiful dinner in the restaurant which was very reasonably priced, breaky was also really good.
Staff on front desk and in the restaurant were so nice, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
Accomodation is really comfortable and updates have been done to improve your stay.
Unfortunately we had to leave early and at short notice, they couldn’t have been more accommodating. Amber was so helpful not only did she arrange a refund for the night we didn’t stay, she arranged new accommodation and contacted the tour company which we also had to cancel. I hope management read this review and realise what a wonderful bunch they have, job well done. Thank you so much.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank jbug64
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I would love to stay at least a week here. The accommodations are great and so much to do. The staff was friendly, the room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The food at the restaurant was great and fun gift shop. Great walking trails. I can hardly wait to plan another trip.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I spent the last night of my time in Alberta with my family in a cozy, clean, and comfortable cabin.

Arriving late in the evening, we were greeted by a friendly lady named Andrea at front desk. She was considerate of the hour we arrived and promptly showed us to our room so we could settle in and rest. In the morning, we visited the gift shop and enjoyed a sit down breakfast. Chanon in the gift shop was very helpful and welcoming. Our food in the restaurant was served quickly and was delicious! John in the restaurant was whimsical.

Overall, each staff member was pleasant and went above and beyond what would be expected of them. The indoor features both in the lodge and cabin are rustic, clean, and visually appealing with much character.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Megan V
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Jasper as we wanted something other than a hotel. The reception staff were lovely and let us check in way earlier than our time. The cabin was small but had all we needed the only negative was the bed size. It was very small and me and my hubby are only 5 ft 4. That said the location was stunning only 10 min walk to the falls. The restaurant was amazing for dinner. We had the fixed price meal and the mushroom soup and salmon were both amazing and the waiter Martin was really friendly. I would stay here again. The receptionist gave us a great recommendation for swimming in a lake and other great tips but I didn't get her name.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2018

While on a Tauck Best of the Canadian Rockies Tour our group had a scheduled, planned lunch at this Lodge. The lodge staff were well organized and served our group very good as we dined in an upstairs dining area. We also had time to shop in the gift shop before leaving. The food quality was reasonably good, see photos. I gave sleep quality an average because we did not use it but it was a forced choice item.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple