“Great food and service”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's BBQ & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 95 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here this evening. We hadn't booked a table but it wasn't an issue. Our waitress whose name was Ali, was very efficient and helpful. The service which was provided was excellent.

The food was cooked to perfection. My husband had the pork ribs and I had fillet steak. Everything was really enjoyable. Good value for money too. The layout of the restaurant is a no frills experience. Basic and quite noisy, but nevertheless had a buzz about it.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Showing my parents around Jasper, and we wanted a good meal. I had been here once before and it was NOT a good experience, so I thought we would give it a second chance since we love Montana's food.

So we ordered and we literally waited about an hour to get our food. When they came to bring our food, they only brought my dads steak and my moms mac and cheese. Me my sister and my boyfriend ordered the Big Smoke Sampler each, and she said it would only be a couple minutes. But we sat there and watched my mom and dad eat their food UNTIL IT WAS GONE! They finished their food and then she brought our samplers out. But 2 of us didn't get cornbread and none of us got any crispy fried onions and one got gravy and one didn't. I always get the big smoke sampler and this was by far the worst, meat was dry and the onions were so spicy and over fried.
They did give us 10% off, but doesn't make up for the bad experience. Was not the waitress' fault but they nees to GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!! Won't be back to this Montana's.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I wanted to like this restaurant, though after three visits I am dissapointed in the service and the food. Each visit saw us waiting a long time for food/service, when arrived the preparation appeared rushed and the quality was low.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

We recently had dinner at Montana's in Jasper. My husband and I ordered the same thing that we had ordered at Montana's in Prince George a couple of weeks before and found the food very good. We were disappointed in the quality of the food in Jasper. The buffalo cauliflower appetizers was in great big chunks - hardly bite size. My boneless chicken bites were heavily overspiced. My husband's ribs were chewy, the kapok shrimp soggy.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

We came for lunch. The place was a dusty. There was only one table when we walk in. We are seated by a waiter, who has messy hair, dirty finger nails and dirty checkered shirt. We have our drinks and had ordered lettuce wrap and kung Pao shrimp. And the waiter said is that all your having?? After few minutes the waiter came back to tell us that the credit card machine isn't working. "Do you guys have cash?? So we said we do. After about 20 minutes or so our food was delivered and the waiter left right away. I dont have cutlery so I have to grab a roll up on the next table when I open the roll up, there was only a knife. The lettuces on my friend's salad wasn't property washed at it has some mud on it. Our waiter came back 20 minutes later to check if everything were okay. We only ate half of our lunch. We paid and left. As as server myself I still left a tip. The only good thing in Montana's Jasper is the view!

Date of visit: March 2018