“Good barbecue platter”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's BBQ & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 95 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Their ribs can be ordered in several quantities but we enjoyed our 6 piece pork ribs. The meal has good sides and is reasonable in price. Cold cornbread didn't go over well with me but they brought a hot one when I commented on this.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I had the bison burger and fries for supper last night. I liked it. There seemed to be a bit of confusion with one or two other servers and customers but the waitress we had was good. No problems.

1  Thank davidson168
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch while staying in Jasper. No one was at the front so we made our way upstairs. Four of us ordered our meals. After about 15 minutes, our waiter came back and told us they had no brisket. 2 of the 4 people in our party had ordered brisket. He ensured us that we would get our meals together and he would be back to take our new orders. After another 15 minutes a different person came out with 2 of the meals. 10 minutes later our waiter came back to take our order. I asked him for the bill. There was no attempt made to make the situation a pleasant one. I would no go back or recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We had a nice meal here. The location is good and we got a great table. The food quality was also good. Overall a positive experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We were hungry when we arrived at 4pm, waited for 40 min to get our food only to be served luke warm fries, dry steak and lukewarm baked potato. There were so many other options to choose from, I wish we would have.

1  Thank Mary A