US$261
US$219
US$213
US$165
Agoda.com
Ramada by Wyndham Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$135
Marmot Lodge(Jasper)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsathabasca riverriver frontriverfront cabintwo bedroom cabinclose to townolder cabinselk walkinggreat cabinpeace and quietgas fireplacefresh towelsfull kitcheneach eveningwe loved our stayedith cavellrustic feeldining table
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

This little bungalow site is directly across from the Jasper turn off and sits right on the Athabasca River. The cabins clean and tidy. We had two rooms, a queen for us and two twins for the kids. The only noise was the squirrels dropping pine cones on the deck. The location is well worth it.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2016

this property is located on a river bank. Our cabin is newer and smells like fresh paint, It is peaceful at night. We saw animals on both nights of our stay. I enjoyed walking to the river bank in the morning.
This is our first time staying in a cabin. We figured cabin is not for us. There is no TV and wifi is only available in a conference building. We missed some Olympic shows. Wifi in rooms will be handy for travel planning. The floor might need some more careful cleaning. My white socks got very dirty after walking on the floor.
The front desk person might need to work on his customer service skills.

Stayed: August 2016
Ann T, Owner at Pine Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you for your review and pointing out the Front Desk Agent being less than perfect...we will spend more time training and hope to see you back again at Pine.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

My Daughter and I wanted to go back to Pine Bungalows as every year my Sister came from Ontario we would go there for our vacation stay. This year my Sister had passed in January 2016 so our yearly trip would not happen this year. Every year she came out West we would go and look for a bear...........she never saw one and not for lack of trying. We did see so much wildlife such as Elk walking around our cabins at Pine Bungalows which was beauty in itself. This year in memory of my Sister and to celebrate her Birthday we decided that my daughter and I were wanting to go back to Pine Bungalows. I called Michael ( the owner) and he accommodated my request for a cabin, he was so very helpful. Then our experience began. We arrived and went to our little cabin on the river, so beautiful that words just can't describe the beauty around you. When you stay in the cabins, because the mountains are all around you it is like you are being hugged by nature. We went in our cabin which had 2 single beds, a full kitchen and full bathroom, just so beautiful, my daughter and I said we could just live there as it had everything you needed. We did a little Memorial / Birthday celebration for my Sister which was beautiful. During the day we would walk around connecting with nature at its finest and in the evening we had our fire in our own personal fire/barbecue and just relax around the beauty that surrounded us. On our last evening there Michael arrived at our door with some more firewood for us and connecting with the customers that stay at Pine Bungalows. All the staff was so friendly as always. I will definitely be back every year and hopefully one day I will find that bear my Sister looked for, lol In closing this off if you have never been to Pine Bungalows don't miss out, go there and see for yourself the beauty, location and cabins that you have been missing out on. Thanks again Michael and Staff for everything.

Room Tip: View is spectacular, cabins quiet, all in all everything you need is there.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank DianeSEdmonton

Sorry for your loss and thank you very much. Michal, Owner.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

This was one of the last places in town with a vacancy. We got a second floor room with a balcony with very nice views. The room was very clean and neat and had narrow twin beds. We did have internet but no TV and the beds were quite uncomfortable. It was an out of the way place and was very peaceful and quiet but just minutes from town. If the beds had been better, it would have made a lot of difference. However, Jasper National Park in a place of great beauty and well worth seeing!! Don't miss Athabasca Falls!!

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank Carol0312
Reviewed August 12, 2016

This compared to camping but in a "house". We had cabins 5 and 7, river front. The location was very convenient, quiet and pretty. The cabins' floors were slanted (round object would roll to the wall) and bathrooms were somewhat claustrophobic. We staid 2 nights. Both night we got woken up by mice going through our bags in the kitchen (granted one of them got caught in the trap set in the furnace). We didn't use the furnace since it had 2 holes in it and felt somewhat unsafe. One of the nights it stormed and the roofs sounded like they were made out of tin. One of the mornings we woke up to an Elk walking through our yard. Although this is not a fancy place at all, it's all part of the "experience" and you get what you pay for. All in all we liked it, even though it was very close to more of a camping experience. (They had free WiFi outside of the front building, and it was extremely slow.)

Room Tip: Try to get the newly remodeled cabins, hopefully they're better.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family