It was excellent service. Nicely decorated cabin. Nice not to have any internet,
TV> Very Peaceful. Caught in my reading. Had a great view of the river. Would stay there again. Could make your own breakfast. Watch the wildlife in the area.
Everything was re-done or renovated. We enjoyed very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pine Bungalows provides a peaceful setting where you can unplug and unwind with excellent wildlife viewing opportunities. Choose a self-contained cabin or bungalow for 2, 4 and 6 people on 11 acres of naturally landscaped property situated on the banks of the Athabasca River just 2 km outside the Town of Jasper. We are reasonably priced and family-friendly with discounts for Seniors. Low season rates are available as well as Accessibility Units. We offer rustic yet modernized bungalows with kitchens and fireplaces. We also boast Jasper's newest Conference Centre. It features 25 Guest Rooms with air conditioning, Wifi and outside deck suitable for 2 persons. On the main floor we have a spacious dining area with a 50-seat capacity along with a well-equipped self-catering kitchen available to private groups. We also have the Lazy Bear Lounge and meeting room on the lower level. Enjoy a simpler life where YOU set the pace. Relax and experience an authentic cabin in the mountains. Connect with Nature and your loved ones at your own campfire under our own Dark Sky. No restaurant on-site. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pine Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Bungalow Cabins Hotel Jasper
- Pine Bungalows Jasper, Alberta