My wife and I have traveled most of the world and on a recent trip had the pleasure of staying at the LODGE for only a couple of nights. We were very fortunate to get the very end bungalow sandwiched between the lake and golf course. Thank God it wasn't one of those ultra-modern boxes but a proper rustic bungalow which allowed one to enjoy the natural surroundings. We were visited by some of the wild life but although expected, there were no bugs to speak of. I noticed a complaint about bugs in another review, try Africa... you have to tie yourself down in some places or the bugs will carry you away.. or South America where they simply eat you alive.
Our stay was far too short, the staff were wonderful and I loved that we could have a quiet romantic, candlelight hot dinner in our bungalow.... so far from the kitchen. I have stayed in over 700 of the best accommodations in the world and this was just fantastic value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Fairmont Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Alberta