This hotel was just fine, clean and a good place to sleep. It was "no frills" but that suited us ok, we were in Jasper to hike, not relax in a hotel room. Nice and clean with friendly staff. Its a short walk (10 minutes) into Jasper, so easy enough to walk into town for dinner.
Its on the highway, and close to teh train, so I could see it be being noisy when there is a lot of traffic.
Its across from a forest, and we saw Elk from our balcony, so wildlife viewings are definitely possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst spectacular mountain ranges in the charming town of Jasper, Alberta, the Mount Robson Inn is five blocks walk to downtown; providing a quiet setting. The Mount Robson Inn’s 80 rooms are recently updated and well-appointed with pillow top mattresses, fridges, microwaves and high speed Internet. Choose from a variety of accommodations ranging from studio rooms to king suites with couples Jacuzzi to spacious suites for family vacations. Guests of our Jasper hotel enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, onsite outdoor hot tubs, laundry area, ski and bike storage, and the convenience of being on the Marmot Basin ski shuttle route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mount Robson Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Robson Hotel Jasper
- Mount Robson Jasper
- Mount Robson Inn Jasper, Alberta