Mount Robson Inn was very clean and a good place for a one-night stay in Jasper. The service was friendly, the outdoor hot tubs are decent and the location makes for an easy 5-10 minute walk into the shopping/dining area of Jasper. The queen bed was comfortable and the bathroom/shower were immaculately clean. Don't expect high-end accommodations, but if you're looking for somewhere to stay in Jasper at an affordable rate for a night or two, this place is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Jasper's Main St, the Mount Robson Inn offers rooms and suites, some with jacuzzi tubs. All rooms are recently updated and well-appointed with pillow top mattresses, duvet bedding, mini fridges, microwaves and high speed Internet. Guests of our Jasper hotel enjoy complimentary breakfast (closed until May 2018), onsite outdoor hot tubs, laundry area, ski and bike storage, and the convenience of being on the Marmot Basin ski shuttle route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Robson Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Robson Hotel Jasper
- Mount Robson Jasper
- Mount Robson Inn Jasper, Alberta