“Good pub fayre”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 23, 2017

This was a good traditional pub grub experience. The meals were tasty and the service was friendly and helpful

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We ate here a a group twice. When they say the nachos are huge, believe them. Decent food at decent prices and lots of choices. They don't write your order down and this may explain the few errors with the food but overall I would still recommend it.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Look, the food was OK (burgers) the service was very good but, later on in the day, I had a look at the bill & they had charged us 15% Gratuities AND 15% Service charge. Now, I don't know whether this is normal or not but I felt a bit ripped off. I should have checked the bill before I paid it & queried it but, my fault, I didn't !! Just beware !! 30% on top is A LOT !!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Group of 5 friends visited. Great atmosphere & friendly staff who advised in local beers with good recommendations. Food was delicious and good variety. Portions are very generous. Very reasonable prices

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Picked this spot and had a wonderful bite to eat. Bartender(owner) was very personable. Husband had to wait for burger to be cooked again because he ordered it plain so they insisted on buying his dinner and a beer. I had the grilled cheese sandwich. U might wonder why that would be so good but believe me it is. I would definitely go again.

1  Thank Sharman S