“Good burger & fries and Great Price”
Review of Whistle Stop Pub

Whistle Stop Pub
Ranked #20 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us dropped in for the burger & fries. We were in the side with the pool table so it was a bit louder. Solid burger and fries and good price on the beer too!

I would go back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stopped here for lunch based on the tour drivers recommendation. The meal was very good and the price was very reasonable.Some of the decor is very interesting.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We would recommend the reuben sandwich & fries. Also the beers were good. It is right across the street from a cute park & visitor's center

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Good beer and food, great staff and big screens to watch the ice hockey, football and baseball. They have specials and promotions too. Miss it and you'll miss out.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I saw the elk,bison,venison burger and had to try it. There are strict rules on serving game for health reasons. So when I saw this I had to give it a try. I think they saw a tourist coming. It was so well done that it was hard to taste anything but the crispy cinders. Caulk it up to experience. My wife enjoyed her soup. The service was OK.