“Great casual spot!”

D'ed Dog Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 4 Nightlife in Jasper
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Great pub atmosphere and food. Service was terrific and the nachos and ribs are were wicked good. Gotta try the "Give the dog a bone" appy :-)

Reviewed May 12, 2016

I normally don't like 'fish burgers' because they fall apart and are sloppy and the topics smother the fish flavor. This Blackened Arctic Char burger, however, was far greater than any fish burger or sandwich I've had in a long time because it didn't suffer from any problems I normally have with fish sandwiches. It was lightly broiled in their seasoning with some kind of citris but let me tell you that's the sandwich to have while there. They throw in a soup with that too and for the price you get a deal actually.
Some people have told me to eat outside because the service is better, I don't even know what means. I think that the owners are hands-off with customers and won't be all in your face every 1 minute asking you how you're doing, which is really a rush technique to get you out of restaurants. You don't have any of that here, they just bring your food, ask you if need anything and disappear so you can continue talking, is what I feel. I came with a small party, they got the food on time, they didn't bother us, they came when needed, that is good service in my book.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Went to the D'ed Dog Bar and Grill after a long hike. Food was very good, prices were average. Comfortable seating and a great waiter.

Reviewed December 11, 2015

it is a pub and that is what you get.pub food pub drinks.the apps we had were good.service was good.selection was great.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Spent great night in here whilst on holiday and staying over in Jasper.Good beer,good food and good service.Obviously a "local" and was packed with people enjoying the night.A Jasper resident sent over a round of drinks for our party of four after discovering we were English then joined us at our table....proceeded to order a second round of drinks (did buy him one back!).Kept us amused relating stories of his life.....maybe the rye and coke loosened his tongue!