“Rushed”
Review of Something Else

Something Else
Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Greek, Canadian , Cajun, Mediterranean, Italian cuisine and Steak house. The Balomenos family has been running The Something else restaurant since 1994. Very comfortable and friendly atmosphere with a bit of a European vibe.. Great for big groups, families and romantic dates or just a casual lunch. It is located right in the heart of the downtown on Patrica Street. We also offer a great selection of cocktails, using fresh ingredients and high quality spirits . Come join us. We are excited to show you what great hospitality is all about. Open from 11-11pm
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I ate here a few years ago and all was good. I brought my family here to share my memorable experience. We had a good waiter and the appetizer was good. The main courses arrived and I have to say I was quite disappointed when my wife said her meat was cold. Then my daughters pastas were overcooked. my stirfry was blah and had little flavor. At the end of our meal, I told the lady who was taking payment and was told that I should have said something. I won't be back.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We were greeted by very kind staff and the great service continued throughout our visit. The meals were fantastic and reasonably priced. A great choice for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have gone to this restaurant every year at least once for 25 years while skiing. great Greek food. Other food on menu is awesome too. Have to try pizza it is great. Staff is very good and owners have done a great job here. Friendly and nice seating. Can be busy on weekends or holidays so make reservation. I recommend this place and great stop. Keep up with good food. Family run it shows. CONGRATS

Reviewed 21 December 2013

We ate there last night. The food was great! Large portions (enough for lunch the next day), and lots of variety. Kids loved the pasta and pizza! The service was quick, which is great when you have small children! Will definitely go again!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I had diner at this restaurant over this past weekend and was very pleased with the service and the food, casual atmosphere and good prices. I will return on my text ski trip.