“Not clean”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Service unfriendly, as I paid the staff she threw my bank card in front of me and stomped off? Was it because I did not include a tip? I pay my tips w/ cash. the veggie chilly tasted very mushy and acidic, my partner loved it though. The establishment was not clean either. i will not go there again.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

This is a tiny restaurant but well run. My omelette was fluffy and hash brown potatoes were herby and delicious. Breakfast was served withing 7 minutes of ordering. Coffee was delicious. Only thing I would have liked was to have had marmalade with my toast. They have honey, peanut butter and jam.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Skip the hotels and go to Coco's for a real homemade breakfast and actual coffee!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stopped in here for lunch, based on the reviews from other travellers we were really looking forward to a great local lunch experience. Our food was alright, my husband and I both had soup and sandwiches. The looked amazing, a hearty clam couder. It was good but only lukewarm. The sandwiches were fine but were small and not particularily exciting. I much prefered the Paticia Street Deli which is only a couple doors down the street!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

it was so totally awsome with no after affect and they do it all for you!!!, please check it out, it is a house away from home....