“Lacked atmosphere”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Went there on the last night of our holiday. Arrived without booking before 9 pm and was told they were closing and couldn’t serve us. Waitress told us to wait and came back and said we would be served but she would continue with her closure tasks.

Food ordered and arrived quickly and we both agreed it was a lovely meal however we felt rushed to eat and as the only people In the restaurant, there was no atmosphere.

Would recommend for the quality of food we received.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Excellent restaurant in a great hotel and town. Returned after previous visit. Still top notch for food and service. Wide selection on choices.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Tried it out. Went back again on same trip. Went early and enjoyed quiet meal and great service. Fries are so delish. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to have a nice meal and we decided to go with the prime rib special at O’Sheas. I requested med rare and the prime rib came out well done but I was trying to be reasonable and ate it anyways. There was no horse radish to accompany the plate so I requested that the server bring me some. The big surprise came when I received our $95 bill. When I reviewed the bill. There was a charge of $1.95 for the horse radish. This was not appropriate so I call the server and requested the bill be adjusted. Next thing the manager came to the table to insist that he would not remove the charge. I asked if they charge extra for ketchup on a hamburger. I was extremely annoyed, not the cost but the attitude of the manager. They should have at least removed the $1.95 and then comped a free drink of something. The food is good but the Service is terrible. I strongly recommend not eating here.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Nice selection on menu. Able to order half sized pasta. Attentive and pleasant server. had carbonara pasta which was very good and served hot. Chicken caesar salad generous portion. No room for dessert. Would definitely eat here again when back in town.

Date of visit: April 2018