“Nice visit ”

Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Canada's first brewery in a national park, we've been creating a community focused beer culture since 2005. Pop in for a pint and inspired pub fare in Jasper, Alberta.
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

The dips for the pretzel were very good as was the hummus. Tried the beer it was fine as I am not a beer person

Write a ReviewReviews (1,789)

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

The food at Jasper Brewing Co. is lovely. Additionally, I tried the 6 x 6oz sampler which is a great way to try the different beers they brew.

However, the piece that set the experience above and beyond was our waitress. She was extremely attentive and personable. She really went above and beyond in terms of the service you usually get in a brew pub atmosphere.

I would highly recommend if you are in the Jasper area!

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

We visited in September 2016 to this place! My wife and I love it. The staff are always very friendly, helpful and prompt. I again had the 6 x 6oz of beers again which provides you with the whole variety of beers they have on tap, some you'll love and some you love less, but that's beer for You! I enjoyed an elk meatloaf which was an enjoyable pleasant surprise, not as gamey as I expected!

Anyone to visit Jasper should definitely stop here!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We ate supper here and had a nice experience. The waitress was very personable and pleasant. I had the Blueberry Vanilla Ale which was quite tasty, with a definite hint of blueberry. For food my husband had the Classic Burger and I tried the Stuffed Chicken Supreme. Everything was very good, hot with nice flavour. I would recommend the Jasper Brewing Company for a relaxed meal, although a busy and somewhat noisy atmosphere.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The beer is awesome. Highly recommend the stout. They have daily food and drink specials, the service is friendly, and it's always busy here. However the service is quick. Great place to visit with friends as it is very loud here usually.