Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Good fun, very attentive staff!

The vigilantes maze is excellent for those with younger children and those who've never done an... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Michelle G
Awesome and so fun!

We had my sisters stagette here. They accommodated over 20 of us, coordinated it so we could all be... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
aburgoyne18
Lethbridge, Canada
via mobile

All reviews zombie room team building activity seconds to spare problem solving great customer service three generations casino room family event great birthday fun hour just the right amount awesome experience super fun birthday party well thought out attention to detail hints
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We dd the heist withour son and grandson ... it was well set up and we enjoyed the puzzle quite a bit! The operator will provide hints when you get stumped.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Had a blast. Three generations went and even the teenagers had fun! That says a lot. We will definitely return. Good way to get out of the August heat for an hour.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

I highly recommend this activity! We did get a lot of hints but now that we have been once I want to go back and try another room. Things did get a little heated amongst the family but it was fun to try and solve the puzzle in an hour of time.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

We tried the Heist for our first time doing a room escape because it was a classic, find-the-key, authentic room escape. Our group of 4 had a lot of fun finding the clues. Loved that there were unlimited hints, but the hints were good, and not over-the-top. After we left, I wanted to just turn around and try another one. I can't wait to go back and try their other 2 rooms!

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Want to do something as a family where an hour can pass by in the blink eye? Then this is for you. Took the whole family. Of course tried the hardest room. Got close but didn't finish. I liked how the clues are available and everything keeps your mind thinking. Staff were great. Very helpful when needed without giving away too much. My feedback was based more on the lines of continuity. Riddles to keep game players on track as there are about 10 different locks in the main room and you can get lost without having to ask for help.

All in all, we look forward to going back again as a family. It is fun and keeps everyone involved. Even caught a Pokeman outside...lol