“Birthday luncheon ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

My friend invited me for lunch here as a treat. Veal cutlets were delicious. Salad bar was great. Soda refills are not complimentary but I drank coffee. Coffee was fresh. Service was fast & friendly. This restaurant is too expensive for my wallet. Definitely a splurge.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

The Beefeater has been in the community and locally owned and operated by the same family for years and the quality and care shines through and through from entering the restaurant the service the quality of food through to the last bite and the delightful way they kindly wish you a good day. You couldn’t ask for more. Good job, well done, I will be back again and again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Wonderful atmosphere with white table cloths, comfortable chairs, roomy tables and we watched the cook charbroiling steaks etc. in open view of patrons behind glass. Great soup & salad bar with 2 soups & many salad items. Prices were fair considering the portion sizes & the atmosphere. Will be back again, no doubt!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Service was good, however both steaks came cold, we asked to get a new one instead, got a new-York strip half an inch thick!!!
The piece itself was prepared very fast while the center was pure blue rare meat!
We’ve been here before- experienced totally different level.
At least we enjoyed our red wine...
Sorry, don’t have any plans to show in again.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank AvnerM
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at the Beefeater Steak House. The entire evening was wonderful. The food was delicious. The French onion soup was awesome. The salad bar was fresh. Our main course, chicken and rib dinner was cooked to perfection. To top off the evening our server (Simmone) was an absolute delight. Thanks Beefeater staff for making our evening absolutely perfect.

Date of visit: August 2018