“Poor online and customer service”
Review of Pizza 73

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza 73
Ranked #95 of 218 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I ordered 2 medium pizzas online received confirmation saying I would get my pizza in 20 to 40 minutes. I called an 1hrs later to acquire where my pizza was. I was told that they haven't started my order yet because I didn't call to confirm my order. I ordered online so I wouldn't have to use a phone.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Kyle N

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I have switched to Pizza 73 from our regular joint simply for 2 reasons. The pizza is no better or no worse than everywhere we used to go to, but the crispy wings are awesome! But even more compelling is the delivery driver. An older gent (meaning adult not a youth) with a British Accent is the funniest, best driver in the Hat! Worth the extra couple bucks and a huge tip to have his smile and banter at our door every couple of weeks! He is the reason we switched and happy we did!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 22, 2017

We ordered pizza for a quick meal in between meetings. I'm not usually a fan of delivery pizza but was happy with this order. We sampled some chicken wings and two kinds of pizza. I was very happy with all. It was tasty and hot. Recommended.
U

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2016

I get the lunch special which comes with two toppings and a can of pop. I come here often. Staff is very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Very same as every other pizza 73. Prices on par. Very late night delivery, which is great. Delivery was fast. Pizza and wings are good.

Date of visit: August 2016