“excellent thai food”

Thai Orchid Room
Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We always go to the thai orchid room when we are craving thai food. the serve is excellent and every order that I have had was great. My favorite is the coconut lemon grass chicken soup.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Visited at recommendation of Holiday Inn - mice intimate dining room, good menu z, excellent attentive service. Food came nice and quick - was excellent quality. Had good wine available. Very nice visit. Highlyrecommended

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I have never had authentic Thai food before and this place was great. I read other reviews and had to go. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere and great food.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Love love love this place. From the customer service to the food we’ve never had a bad experience here. I love getting whatever is on special. You get so much food for your $$ we always end up taking half home. I recommend calling for a reservation on weekends.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and some of their dishes, like the matsaman curry, are a hit (not bad), and some of their dishes like the Pad Thai, are a miss (least successful of dozens of Thai restaurants I have eaten it in).

None of the food I have tried here was really bad and some quite tasty, but at the prices they charge ($20 for a curry dish or a Pad Thai dish), they should do much, much better.