“Fresh and Delicious”

Thai Orchid Room
Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Offer variety of authentic delicious and very fresh, friendly service from the owners and waiters and waitresses Highly recommended

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This is hands down Medicine Hats best restraunt. We went for the first time this year and were absolutely blown away so much so we had to bring our crew from our shop to try it.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I have been going to this restaurant for the last couple of years when I am in town due to the reviews I read on Trip Advisor.

It is located in a strip mall that you might drive by.

I always check the hours in that they sometimes close early and are not open on Mondays.

But when they are open the peanut and spinach dish is so delicious.

The food is a bit more expensive than other Thai restaurants but is totally worth it.

I order the spring rolls and always have a couple of extra for breakfast.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, loved everything. Portions were great with lots of rice. Spice levels varied as we specified. We had very friendly service. Everything was excellent

Reviewed September 10, 2018

The Thai Orchid is located in a large industrial looking building containing many small businesses. We were walking and found a door only to find it was the back door. They let us in anyway.

We eat Thai a lot in California but this had a different taste...a very pleasant one. The choices on my yellow curry were medium, hot or hotter. I ordered medium and hoped. Luckily it was just spicy enough to give it a nice flavor and I did not have to consume gallons of water.

The menu is extensive. There were older couples and families with young children eating there.

After we finished we decided to leave by the correct (front) door pleasantly full from our delicious meal.

1  Thank Careermanzz