Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer
US$81
HIExpress.com
Motel 6 Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$85
US$80
US$100
US$92
Super 8 Red Deer City Centre(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
US$67
TownePlace Suites
US$99
US$96
Travelocity
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
US$86
US$84
Travelocity
All reviewsgasoline alleygreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelhotel experienceexcellent breakfastking suitebreakfast staffthe breakfast areaexcellent stayclean roomseasy accessfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againoff the highwayhot tubbed was very comfortable
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Nice good clean room with free internet. Friendly staff and very helpful.

Room Tip: Away from elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank johancanada
Brittany184, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Thank you so much for posting your warm review of our hotel, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope we will see you again when you’re in Red Deer!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is very new and clean. The rooms are modern and large with comfortable beds. The complimentary breakfast exceeded my expectations given there is no restaurant. When I made my reservation I was not pleased with the scripted, cranky lady who answered the phone but the rest of the staff were pleasant. Really nice hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CalgaryK
Brittany184, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel, we appreciate the feedback. I am so glad to see you had a great experience with us and enjoyed our modern décor, the clean & fresh beds and the complimentary breakfast! I hope you will stay with us again when doing business in Red Deer!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

A standard HGI. Nice, clean and simple. Staff was very nice and everything was pretty efficient. Not a full service hotel so there's no in room dining or restaurant but the breakfast is pretty good for a HGI.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jurajfox

Thank you for posting your warm review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with our friendly staff, the breakfast and the hotel in general. I hope you will stay with us again when you’re in Red Deer!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

This room was very spa like. Amazing for the price point!

Traveling with my sister and her 3 kids, we got a room with a king bed and a pull out couch. There was a "desk/divider" down the centre of the room that gave the kids lots of room to open up their laptops and homework.

Nice pool and hot tub. Hard to find more towels.

Staff were very helpful providing directions to the event and giving parking suggestions during a busy annual fair.

The breakfast room is more trendy than practical. It was VERY busy Saturday morning. One of the advertised options is fresh waffles you can make yourself. There is only one waffle maker so the line was VERY long. This equals disappointed kids. They had a hard time keeping up with the demands on the breakfast room. It was difficult to get toast, yogurt and eggs etc. The seating arrangements are also difficult. Bench seating that is too low for the tables, narrow bar height table with many chairs that ran down the centre of the room and then several tables with easy chairs. The kids ended up sitting on a couch trying to balance plates on their laps. ( a coffee table in front of the couch would have been helpful.)

This was a VERY busy weekend in Red Deer and I really like this hotel and would try it again, hopefully the breakfast experience would be better. They really should rethink the seating.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank CanadianWomanAbroad
Brittany184, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the king studio suite and the pool/hot tub area! On busy weekends we will be increasing the staffing in the breakfast area to ensure we have a good supply of food on hand for everybody during breakfast, and things will run more smoothly.

I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay and would come back again when you’re in Red Deer, we would love to have you!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

This hotel may be a bit of a distance from the downtown but well worth the 10 minute drive! I stay here a few times a month whenever I am in Red Deer for work. The suites are great, spacious, little kitchen area, sitting area and big tv.

The breakfast is great, fresh and lots of selection. The only downside is restaurant availability for supper. The restaurants around the hotel are mediocre at best. Not a big deal, just be prepared to go back into town, bring take out with you or order in.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank KeltieJ
Brittany184, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we really appreciate the nice comments! We are so happy you have chosen us as your go-to hotel while you’re doing business in Red Deer, and we love having you here!