Rockies Western Canada Iconic Sites Tour

Book in advance
from
C$2,900.80
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Okanagan Valley
from C$2,900.80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2024

to be honest i just got an ad for this place on youtube and it interrupted my 2 hour nonstop breath of the wild ost so I got mad and rated it 1 star

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Words can't describe how amazing it is.
You have got to see it for yourself, definitely worth the drive to visit here

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Danny168168
Reviewed April 13, 2016

I had the fortune to stay around this area for about a week, what a lovely place, such beautiful plush countryside, even quite hilly, lots of lakes, hence lots of out door activities for people to do. I had a wonderful time, and will be back again.
Unusually too, there seems to be a lot of vineyards here too, so will possibly come back later in the year to sample those delights too, unfortunately I was here in early March, so there was not too much open, but high season, I have been assured is all systems go!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2015

The landscape is so gorgeous. The scenery so beautiful. the fruit and veggies so fresh. The wineries so good. And there is such an overabundance of everything.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed June 27, 2015

Okanagan Valley, with all the wineries, orchards, beautiful views on the lake, nice road system and very friendly people is surely one of the nicest place I visited in Canada. The weather is very warm (approx 35C) in late June and dry. A bit expensive however.

Date of experience: June 2015